Mountain Weddings at Granby Ranch
Chairlift Weddings in the Colorado Rockies
Contact us at 970.887.5143 for more information or to schedule a site tour.
Nestled in a secluded mountain valley with chairlift access to sweeping views from Winter Park to Grand Lake, Granby Ranch is the ideal setting for an intimate Rocky Mountain wedding. Host your mountain-top ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner all onsite at Granby Ranch.
View Image Gallery
What do brides and grooms love?
- Flexibility. Couples choose from a variety of options and layer them individually, not a set wedding package or plan.
- Budget accommodation. Couples can choose from buffet or plated dinner options, with custom menu offerings that include Norwegian salmon, prime rib, and black-pepper-and-lavender encrusted tenderloin.
- Intimate feel. Granby Ranch isn’t a mega resort, and families never feel overwhelmed or like just another wedding party.
- Personal attention. Brides and grooms typically visit the Ranch several times for planning meetings, tastings, and weekend getaways. In their reviews, brides call out planners and staff by name for their outstanding care and follow-though.
- One-of-a-kind setting. Brides in ski boots, grooms entering on mountain bikes? All fit the bill here. Guests ride the chairlift to a clearing overlooking the Fraser Valley and Rocky Mountains. The site is ringed with wildflowers in summer, golden aspen in fall, and snowy peaks in winter. As guests watch, the bride enters through a tunnel of ancient aspen trees.
- Total package service. Granby Ranch offers multiple lodging options, rehearsal dinner venues, ceremony and reception sites and services, as well as 18-hole championship golf, hundreds of acres of mountain biking trails, lift-served hiking, cross country and downhill skiing, and three miles of gold-medal fishing waters.
Your guests will love access to golfing, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, skiing, and onsite restaurants in our cozy mountain lodge. You'll love the personalized attention you'll receive from our professional planning team. They'll help you arrange the wedding of your dreams!
- Chairlift processions to mountain-top ceremonies
- Golf course ceremonies with sweeping views
- Group activities for your guests
- Reception space for up to 250 people
- Professional catering
- Discounted lodging
- Group transportation
Take a Site Tour!
Visit Granby Ranch to plan your mountain wedding. You'll take a chairlift to our mountain-top ceremony location or visit our golf course ceremony site with sweeping views of the Colorado Rockies. Our professional event planning team will help you plan the wedding of your dreams, with four seasons of amenities and personalized services for an exhilarating retreat from the ordinary. Contact us at 970.887.5143 for more information or to schedule a site tour.
Granby Ranch is located just 90 minutes from Denver, Colorado and 20 minutes from Winter Park and the western entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. Get directions, then visit us for your next mountain adventure.