Version Date: October 2020
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions (these “Terms”), Granby Ranch resort products consist of the following for the 20/21 winter season (each, a “Season Product” and, collectively, “Season Products”): Ski & Ride Season Pass (5 & Under), Ski & Ride Junior (6-12), Ski & Ride Teen (13-18), Ski & Ride Adult (19-64), Ski & Ride Senior (65-79), Ski & Ride Gold (80+), Uphill Pass (granted to season pass holders), Junior 2 and 3-day packs, Junior Midweek 3-Day Packs, Adult 2 and 3-day packs, Adult Midweek 3-Day Packs, and Senior 2 and 3-day packs, and Senior Midweek 3 Day Packs.
Please read these Terms carefully. These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you,
the purchaser of a Season Product(s), GP Granby Amenities Holdings, LLC (“GPGAH”, “we”, “us”, “Granby Ranch”, or “Resort”). By purchasing a Season Product(s), you agree to these Terms.
– Season Pass holders are not restricted to blackout dates or a reservation system for winter 2020/21.
– Our Worry-Free Guarantee: If a person purchases a pass or pack product for the 2020-21 season and Granby Ranch does not open, the product will be valid for the 2021-22 season. Certain perks and ancillary benefits may not transfer from year-to-year. In the event of ski area closure by government mandate for a period of 20 or more days or stay at home order of 7 (or more) consecutive days in Grand County, season passes and lift packs will be transferred to and valid for winter 2021-22 on a pro-rated basis. Season pass or lift pack credit will not be offered for other circumstances including closures related to weather, mechanical or electrical issues, snow conditions, personal injury, job loss, or natural disasters. Any benefits associated with the 2020-21 season pass or lift pack may not be valid for winter 2021-22. Products and prices are subject to change at any time.
– Age eligibility is determined by age at time of purchase.
– Season Passes and Lift Packs are non-transferable.
– Midweek Packs are valid Monday through Thursday.
– Season Passes are valid for any and all night ski events.
– In the event we are obligated to create a lottery or other capacity restriction-type program, we will try to ensure that pass holders keep their unlimited skiing and riding privileges.
– Season passes and lift packs are non-refundable under any circumstances including, but not limited to, unplanned closures, snow conditions, weather, job loss, mechanical or electrical issues, personal injury, or natural disasters.
– Uphill access is included in your Season Pass product with a Granby Ranch alpine touring stamp and signed release of liability.
– Any use of Season Product(s) is subject to the Colorado Skier Safety Code and the Granby Ranch releases of liability, which are incorporated into these Terms by this reference.
These Terms and the relationship between Granby Ranch and you will be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado in the same manner as such laws are applied to agreements made, entered into, and performed entirely in Colorado. All lawsuits or claims arising out of or relating to these Terms must be brought in the Federal or State courts located in the State of Colorado. We and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose and waive any objection to such courts on any basis, including without limitation improper venue or inconvenience of the forum.