Our HEAD rentals fleet is specifically designed to accelerate learning – and get you in and out on the snow fast. Look for more information on special manufacturer demo days and extra special events just for gear heads.
You can expect a much different rentals experience this year. We have re-formatted the rentals hall to create more space for social distancing, ventilation, and speed of process for boot fitting. All rental equipment will be cleaned and disinfected after each guests’ use. All guests and employees will wear face coverings in all rental and retail outlets.
– The Rental Shop will be open for walk-ins, but will encourage advanced reservations on the Granby Ranch website and in pre-arrival communications
– All rentals employees and guests must wear masks at all times. Employees may use face shields.
– Rentals traffic flow will be one way, entering at side entrance of Base Lodge
– Hand sanitizer will be readily available
– High touch areas will be cleaned frequently throughout the day.
New this year, our demo team will help pick the perfect pair to try out.
Tune up your skis or snowboard to boost performance and equipment lifespan.
No, but we highly recommend you pre-book. Reservations can be made in advance for equipment rental and fittings. We will still allow walk-ups if capacity and inventory permits, but we highly recommend pre-booking.
Staff will monitor access at entrances. Additionally, to ensure the fastest in and out process, boot fitting will be inside, and ski or snowboard pickup will be immediately outside. This will help to eliminate the congestion in the hall.
All rentals employees will submit to a health screen prior to beginning their shifts. Employees will wear masks and/or face shields at all times during the boot-fitting process. Boot fitting benches and Plexiglas barriers have been installed at key locations to maintain airflow.